Before machining the processed parts, drawings should be drawn to indicate the machining requirements of the processed parts. Still, there is no guarantee that every part of the machining parts can meet the standard, and the acceptance can only be accepted after passing the inspection. So, do you know what is included in the acceptance of machining parts?
Specifically including acceptance requirements and acceptance procedures:
A: Check whether the finish of the processed parts meets the requirements of the drawings.
B: Check whether the surface of the workpiece is damaged, rusted, bruised and whether the thread shape and angle are correct.
C: Detailed records should be made for reference if the above problems are found.
A: According to the supply contract and machining certificate, check the material, specification, and quantity of the processed parts strictly according to the drawings, and check them one by one.
B: Make a record of quantity acceptance, and specify the place, time, personnel, category, name, and quantity of the acceptance.
A: The assembly must be carried out strictly according to the requirements and procedures of the final assembly drawings.
B: Make careful records during quality acceptance. The quality of processed parts shall be notified in writing. And decide whether to return or replace the goods according to the situation.
C: If there are special requirements, the machining unit can be jointly inspected and assembled, and the acceptance document can be signed after the installation is qualified.
(1) After receiving the machined parts, the full-time acceptance personnel shall check and accept the materials, specifications, models, and quantities of the machined parts according to the requirements of the contract reference drawings.
(2) The acceptance period is generally 1-2 days. Especially determined by the use effect. If there is a quality problem, the goods can be returned to the machining unit, and we can claim compensation, and the machining unit shall bear the economic loss.
(3) The machining contract signed by the general non-production department shall be directly checked by the user department, and the acceptance report shall be filled out.
(4) After acceptance, the unqualified parts shall be inspected within the specified time limit.
(5) The acceptance of special precision parts shall be jointly accepted by full-time acceptance personnel, and the acceptance report shall be filled in in detail. The unqualified parts should be filled out in detail in the inspection form. It can be regarded as the requirement to improve the machining accuracy and the direction of selecting subsequent parts.