The company's main business scope involves various types of precision castings, hardware accessories, chemical equipment, mechanical equipment, fluid equipment, pharmaceutical equipment, aerospace, automobiles, trains and other accessories. The main materials are stainless steel, dual-phase steel, alloy steel, carbon steel and other grades.
Precision Casting Parts Recommend Products
Precision Casting Parts Detail Introduction
We are a company specializing in precision casting parts. The company has a professional management team and a group of high-quality professionals. And we have established a set of perfect service mechanisms. We meet customer needs with advanced process design, professional technology and high-quality service quality.
We focus on the industry, act on demand, and become your trusted partner is our mission. The company provides high-quality customized processing parts and enjoys a high reputation in the domestic and foreign markets. It has established a good and long-term cooperative relationship with many companies in different industries. All parts are manufactured in China and mainly exported to Brazil, Canada, the United States and European markets.
Precision casting is one of the methods of casting. Precision casting is a special casting method compared to the traditional casting process. It can obtain relatively accurate shapes and higher casting accuracy. Its processing technology is as follows.
Precision casting parts processing technology:
Drawing design → mold making → die casting → rough machining → CNC machining → surface treatment → product inspection → packaging → delivery
First, design and manufacture a mold according to product requirements (with very small margin or no margin), and cast wax by casting method to obtain the original wax mold.
Then repeat the coating and sanding process on the wax mold, hardening the shell and drying.
Then the internal wax mold is melted away for dewaxing, obtaining a cavity, and firing the shell to obtain sufficient strength and air permeability.
The required metal materials are poured, and the sand is removed after shelling, so as to obtain high-precision finished products.
According to product needs or heat treatment and cold processing.
Finally, the product is inspected, and after it is qualified, it can be packaged and delivered.
The scope of use of precision casting parts is very wide, involving all aspects of life, and its role is very important. Products are widely used in automobiles, trucks, trains, railways, fitness equipment, agricultural machinery, mining machinery, petroleum machinery, engineering machinery, shipbuilding, construction and other power equipment industries.
The quality of the precision casting parts produced by our company is very guaranteed. The company's production workshop consists of a mold department, a casting department, a processing department, a CNC department, and a painting department. With professional mold design engineers, senior mold making technicians, die-casting engineers, and CNC programmers, we provide a truly one-stop service.
The products purchased by customers are directly produced by our factory. Therefore, the price of our products has been reduced by 5% to 10% of the trade cost, and our price is absolutely superior. We provide fast communication, professional technology, excellent product quality, reasonable prices and perfect after-sales service.
The company has a complete after-sales service system and strong technical support. We provide customers with all-weather response services, and answer your questions at any time. Welcome new and old customers to visit and call for negotiation. If you have a need in this regard, don't hesitate to contact us as soon as possible.
A complete buying guide for precision casting parts:
The application of precision casting parts in life is very common. It involves almost all aspects. There is more and more demand for it. I don’t know if you also have this need. If you want to know more about it, then go to Look down, this guide will introduce the relevant content of precision casting parts in detail.
1. What is precision casting parts
Precision casting refers to the general term for the process of obtaining precision-sized castings. It is also called lost wax casting. Its products are precise, complex, and close to the final shape of the part. It can be used directly without processing or with little processing. It is an advanced technology with near net shape. Compared with the traditional sand casting process, the casting size obtained by precision casting is more accurate and the surface finish is better.
2. How precision casting parts works
Precision casting refers to the use of fusible materials to make a fusible model, on which several layers of special refractory coatings are applied. After drying and hardening to form an integral shell, steam or hot water is used to melt the model from the shell. Then put the shell in the sand box, and fill it with dry sand around it. Finally, the casting mold is put into a roasting furnace for high-temperature roasting. After the mold or shell is fired, molten metal is poured into it to obtain a casting.
3. Benefits of precision casting parts
(1) Higher strength, higher elongation at break, and higher hardness.
(2) Good flow characteristics, can reliably achieve very complex thin-walled contours.
(3) Castings have certain dimensional accuracy, small machining allowances, and save processing man-hours and metal materials.
(4) It has a wide range of applications and is not limited by the size, thickness and complexity of the shape of the casting. Flexible production methods.
(5) A wide range of materials can be used, and scrap metal and renewable resources can be used in large quantities. Compared with forging, enterprise power consumption is small
4. Manufacturing process of precision casting parts
(1) First, professional personnel design the product style of the casting.
(2) The mold is made according to the design, and the shape of the product is different. The mold is different. Die molds are divided into upper and lower concave mold methods, through turning, planing, milling, erosion, electric spark and so on. The comprehensive process is completed, and the shape and size of the pit are consistent with the half of the product.
(3) Generally, a large number of industrial wax solid core models are produced using aluminum alloy molds. Under normal circumstances, an industrial wax solid core model can only correspond to a blank product.
(4) Trim the periphery of the wax mold, and stick multiple single wax molds on the pre-prepared die after deburring. This die is also an industrial wax solid core model produced with wax molds.
(5) Coat multiple wax molds fixed on the die with industrial glue, and then spray the first layer of fine sand evenly. Usually silica sand, the sand particles are very small and very fine, so as to ensure that the surface of the final blank is as smooth as possible.
(6) Let the wax mold sprayed with the first layer of fine sand to air dry naturally at a constant temperature. The time of natural air drying depends on the complexity of the product itself. Generally, the first air-drying time for precision castings is about five to eight hours.
(7) After the first sand blasting and natural air drying, continue to apply industrial glue on the surface of the wax mold and spray the second layer of sand. After spraying the second layer of sand, let the wax mold dry naturally at the set constant temperature.
(8) After the second sand blasting and natural air drying, the third sand blasting, the fourth sand blasting, and the fifth sand blasting are carried out by analogy. Adjust the number of sandblasting according to product surface requirements, volume, and weight.
(9) Apply a layer of white industrial latex evenly to the wax mold that has completed the sandblasting process before the baking process. To play the role of bonding and curing sand molds, and sealing wax molds, to prepare for the subsequent baking process.
(10) Put the wax mold fixed on the die head and complete the sandblasting and air drying process into a special metal closed oven for heating. The wax mold melts by heating to form wax and flows out along the gate. This process is dewaxing and dewaxing. The finished wax model is just an empty sand shell.
(11) Bake the sand shell, in order to make the dewaxed sand shell stronger and stable, before pouring the stainless steel water, the sand shell must be baked, usually in a high temperature (about 1000 ゜) furnace bake.
(12) Pour the stainless steel water that has been dissolved into liquid at high temperature into the sand shell after dewaxing. The liquid stainless steel water fills the space formed by the previous wax mold until it is completely filled.
(13) After the liquid stainless steel water is cooled and solidified, the outermost sand shell is broken with the help of mechanical tools or manpower, and the solid stainless steel product is exposed, which is the shape of the original wax mold, which is the final required blank. Then it will be cut one by one, separated and then coarsely ground into a single blank.
(14) Inspection of the blank: The blank with blisters and pores on the surface must be repaired with argon arc, and when the waste is cleaned, it should be returned to the furnace.
(15) Cleaning the blanks: The blanks that have passed the inspection must go through the cleaning process.
(16) Carry out other processes until the finished product.
5. Precision casting parts maintenance process
(1) During use, if there is dirt on the precision casting parts, such as white ash, cement, sand ash, and oil, it must be cleaned up in time.
(2) Water stains on precision casting parts need to be cleaned up in time, because the minerals contained in water in different places are different, especially water stains containing iron elements are easy to make the pipe rust.
(3) It should be stored in a dry and clean environment. When storing, it should be neatly placed according to classification and size to avoid deformation caused by extrusion and impact of foreign objects, and avoid contact with corrosive substances.
(4) Do a good job in the protection of pipe fittings at ordinary times. The direct contact between precision casting parts and iron products, soil and sand should be avoided as much as possible.
(5) The long-term storage of precision casting parts should be maintained in time. If there are oil stains and other stains on the pipe fittings, they should be cleaned in time to avoid rust.
6. How to Verify Quality of precision casting parts
(1) Material inspection: check the surface and rough dimensions of the material.
(2) First production inspection: key dimensions to ensure mass production.
(3) Sampling inspection: check the quality before sending it to the warehouse.
(4) Inspection before shipment: 100% inspection by QC assistant before shipment.
7. Precision casting parts Validation Documents
(1) Inspection report-casting: material test report (A), material test report (B), magnetic particle test report, ultrasonic inspection report, radiographic test report, destructive test report, coating test report, visual inspection report, casting Inspection Report.
(2) Inspection report-processing: size inspection report (A), size inspection report (B), three-coordinate report.
(3) Other quality documents: PPAP checklist, measurement system analysis research, process capability research, corrective action report (8D), packaging instructions.
8. Types of precision casting parts in the Market
(1) According to the different metal materials used, it is divided into steel castings, iron castings, copper castings, aluminum castings, magnesium castings, zinc castings, titanium castings, etc.
(2) According to its chemical composition or metallographic structure, it is further divided into different types. For example, iron castings can be divided into gray iron castings, ductile iron castings, vermicular graphite iron castings, malleable iron castings, alloy iron castings, etc.;
(3) According to the different mold forming methods, castings can be divided into ordinary sand castings, metal castings, die castings, centrifugal castings, continuous castings, investment castings, ceramic castings, electroslag remelting castings, bimetals Castings, etc. Among them, ordinary sand castings are the most used, while aluminum, magnesium, zinc and other non-ferrous metal castings are mostly die castings.
9. Industries using precision casting parts
Except for aviation and weapons sectors, precision casting parts are used in almost all industrial sectors, especially electronics, petroleum, chemical, energy, transportation, light industry, textiles, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, pumps and valves. Its use is very wide, involving all aspects of life.
10. How much precision casting parts Cost
You can send us an inquiry by email and attach all the technical drawings you have. UCH's material grades, tolerances, processing requirements, surface treatment, heat treatment, mechanical performance requirements, etc., our professional engineers will check and quote for you, and we will respond within three to five working days.
11. Future of precision casting parts
The world's precision casting forming technology is developing rapidly and widely used. The future development trend of this technology is that precision casting parts products are getting closer and closer to parts and components. Traditional precision castings are only used as blanks and are no longer adapted to the rapid changes in the market. The complexity and quality of parts and components are getting higher and higher, research and development methods are getting stronger and stronger, and professional collaboration is beginning to appear.
From the analysis of the development situation, the application of precision casting parts technology is very extensive, and its development prospects in the future are quite broad. In this context, the development of precision casting parts has also continued to increase, and the demand for precision casting industrial products has continued to increase. This will to a large extent promote the continuous development of the domestic precision casting industry.
12. About us
Our company specializes in the production of castings and machined parts. It is a large-scale professional investment foundry with strong machining capabilities in China. There are two major facilities, a steel casting foundry and a CNC machine processing plant, with an annual production of more than 10,000 tons of precision castings. The products are mainly exported to Europe, America, Japan and other parts of the world, and are deeply supported and trusted by customers.
Since the establishment of the company, we have adhered to the business policy of quality first, customer first, and reputation-based, and we have always tried our best to meet the potential needs of customers. Cooperate with domestic and foreign brand original factories to optimize materials, ensure product quality, and increase product life. Our company is willing to cooperate sincerely with enterprises all over the world to achieve a win-win situation.
13. Why choose us
(1) Customized solutions: We can provide professional customized solutions according to customer drawings and material requirements.
(2) Sophisticated casting process: We use high-quality silica sol casting technology to improve product accuracy and reduce customer processing costs.
(3) High-quality service: Committed to establishing a technical team, a quality team, and serving customers wholeheartedly.
14. Our service
(1) Customers provide us with mold designs or samples.
(2) Discuss product specifications with each other, including materials, special handling, prices, delivery time, and payment deadlines.
(3) We are committed to providing customers with accurate, meticulous and fast service.
(4) Quotations, quality complaints and email responses can usually be quickly and effectively received within 48 hours.
(5) We also provide professional technical services, including mold design, prototype, and testing solutions. To
We have automated production lines, professional testing equipment, and experienced technology, quality, and service teams to provide the best solutions for customers around the world. In order to ensure the reliability of the product, the test equipment will be calibrated by a third party regularly to ensure the accuracy of all measurement data.
Our precision casting parts products are widely used in automobiles, trucks, trains, railways, fitness equipment, agricultural machinery, mining machinery, petroleum machinery, engineering machinery, shipbuilding, construction and other power equipment industries. As long as there is a demand for spare parts, we can process and produce them. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us and we will give you a satisfactory answer.