We are a professional manufacturer and supplier of customized metal components in China. We manufacture various metal parts, OEM stamping parts, deep-drawn parts, welding products, machining and CNC turning and drilling and threading products. Thus, we provide our customers with a wide range of services, from precision metal parts to large sheet metal stamping parts.
Metal Stamping Parts Recommend Products
Metal Stamping Parts Detail Introduction
At present, our products have been sold worldwide; we have successfully positioned ourselves at the maximum level within the industry, not only in the domestic market but also internationally. It is witnessed that our products have been exported globally, you can easily find our products all over the world. According to the customer's order quantity, we can provide the most cost-effective way for your project. Besides, we can use laser cutting, single-shot, or continuous progressive dies for automated production.
We consistently advocate perfection in quality, service, competitiveness, and responsibility. Furthermore, the surface treatment of all products can be carried out according to customer requirements. Besides, we also provide OEM&ODM one-stop service for our clients; thus, we cherish every possible opportunity and take every customer's ultimate satisfaction is our mission.
Metal stamping parts are a processing method with less material loss, higher production efficiency, and lower processing costs. This specific processing method allows better efficiency in achieving mechanization and automation to a high standard simultaneously. Consequently, the results are realized with high precision and facilitate the post-processing of parts. Therefore, the method is ideally more suitable for the mass production of parts. In the production process of general metal stamping parts, there are the following processing techniques:
1. Punching: The stamping process separates the sheet material, including punching, blanking, trimming, cutting, etc.
2. Bending: This stamping process bends the sheet to a certain angle and shapes along the bending line.
3. Stretching: Turn the flat sheet into various open hollow parts or further change the shape and size of the hollow parts.
4. Fine blanking: For products with high blanking precision and large size and surface light volume requirements, the drawing requirements can be met through the fine blanking die.
5. Partial forming: the stamping process uses various local deformations of different properties to change the shape of the blank or stamping part, including flanging, bulging, leveling, and shaping processes.
Metal stamping parts have many applications in various industries tightly associated with our daily lives. There are many kinds of them in general, bringing great convenience to our lives. As a professional metal parts manufacturer, the metal stamping products are light in weight and have good rigidity. After plastic deformation of the sheet metal, the metal's internal structure is improved, and the strength of the stamped parts is significantly improved.
Our advanced technology unparalleled skills, together with professional equipment and experienced technicians, allow us consistently meet customer requirements maximally. Services we offer are, for instance,
mold making, stamping, deep drawing, welding, pipe bending, and surface coating services. Furthermore, Our products have been exported to the United States, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, and the Netherlands. Our parts exported have been used in other markets for machining, construction, electronics, furniture, automotive and other industries, etc.
We are committed to developing long-term positive partnerships with our customers sustainably. We have been working hard towards our missions and goals to become the best within the industry. What we consistently focus on is that we continuously improve our production efficiency and the way we work. This is why we listen to our customers and respond through continuous investment in our facilities and personnel.
We always adhere to the concept of quality first and customer first; our mission is to provide customers with high-quality products at reasonable prices. We aim for all-time timely delivery and impeccable service. Thus, we sincerely hope to be your partner in China, keep up with the pace of the times, develop together with you, and achieve win-win cooperation.
A Complete Buying Guide for Metal Stamping Parts China :
Suppose you are looking for a manufacturer to fill all customized metal stamping parts for your production or business. Then you have come to the right place. This guide introduces all aspects of metal stamping parts in detail, and It will be of great help to you, so let's read on.
1. Introduction to Metal Stamping Parts
Metal stamping parts refer to molds used for steel/non-ferrous metals and other plates at room temperature. The required shape is formed by the pressure required for processing the press provides. Metal stamping technology has the advantages of high production efficiency, convenient operation, easy mechanization, and automation. This is because metal stamping depends on stamping dies and stamping equipment.
Metal stamping has become a popular manufacturing process in recent years. It is considered a cold processing technology, which means just like other cold-working techniques, it will not produce heat-related changes to the metal workpieces used. Therefore, there is no risk of heat-related changes in metal stamping. Compared with other machining and plastic processing methods, it can be stated firmly that stamping has many unique advantages both technically and economically.
2. How Metal Stamping Parts Works
Metal stamping parts are a relatively simple manufacturing process. Its working principle is directly or interactively connected with the mold fixed on the mold and connects with the punch slider through the die handle. The zero point fixed on the mold constitutes the mold, the pressure plate is fixed on the press table, and the upper and lower molds are directed and guided.
The strip is sent to a position corresponding to the fixed material during work. When the upper mold and the slider are lowered together, first press down to discharge the material, and then the material is swollen and recessed to obtain work. The workpiece is stuck on the punching machine, and the waste is also on the punching machine.
When the upper mold rises, the workpiece is ejected out of the cavity through the spring from the top. Use the spring elasticity of the unloading plate to remove the closed waste material on the punch, and then remove the workpiece to complete the entire blanking process. When the workpiece is lifted by the spring, the workpiece is ejected from the top plate by the spring, and the workpiece is taken out by the elastic force of the spring.
3. Benefits of Metal Stamping Parts
(1) For cold stamping, the product is no longer cut, or only a small amount of cutting is required.
(2) Uniform strength, no obvious direction, high uniform elongation, low processing harden-ability.
(3) The thickness of the material used is accurate and uniform, and the surface is smooth, with no spots, no scars, no scratches, no surface cracks, etc.
(4) CNC laser cutting has high precision, high speed, clean, and neat cutting surface, and the surface roughness is only tens of microns without mechanical processing.
(5) The use of composite molds, especially multi-station molds, can complete multiple stamping processes on one press, with high production efficiency and low production costs.
4. Design Principles of Metal Stamping Parts
(1) Must meet the use and technical performance of the product and be easy to assemble and repair.
(2) Use existing equipment, process equipment, and process flow as much as possible to process it, which is conducive to extending the service life of the die.
(3) Under the condition that the stamping parts can be used normally, try to lower the dimensional accuracy and surface roughness levels. It is conducive to exchanging products, reducing waste, and ensuring product quality.
(4) The designed stamping parts should help improve the utilization rate of metal materials, reduce the variety and specifications of materials, and reduce the consumption of materials to the greatest extent.
(5) The stamping parts should be simple in shape and reasonable in structure to simplify the mold structure.
Simplify the number of tools, facilitate the stamping operation, and facilitate mechanized and automated production to improve labor productivity.
5. Types of Metal Stamping Parts in the Market
With the continuous technological development of the metal products industry, metal stamping equipment and technology is constantly improving. Metal stamping products are becoming more and more sophisticated, and there are more and more types. According to the industry, uses, and process characteristics, they can be divided into many types, and the main classifications are as follows:
(1) Automobile parts: automobile structural parts, automobile functional parts, automobile lathe parts, automobile relays, etc.
(2) Electronic parts: connectors, brush parts, elastic parts, electrical terminals, connecting devices, etc.
(3) IC integrated circuit lead frame: mainly includes discrete device lead frame and integrated circuit lead frame, etc.
(4) Heat exchanger fins: mainly include industrial heat exchanger fins, household heat exchanger fins, and automobile heat exchanger fins.
(5) Home appliance parts: major home appliances parts, such as color tube electron gun parts, small home appliances parts, various structural parts, functional parts, etc.
(6) Electrical iron cores: E-shaped transformer cores, EI-shaped transformer cores, I-shaped, and other transformer core chips.
(7) Motor core: single-phase series motor core, single-phase household motor core, single-phase shaded pole motor core, permanent magnet DC motor core, industrial motor core, plastic stator core, etc.
(8) Other types of parts: instrumentation parts, IT parts, acoustic and camera parts, modern office parts, and daily hardware parts.
6. Industries Using Metal Stamping Parts
(1) Electrical device stamping plant: This is a new industry developed with the development of electrical appliances, mainly in southern China.
(2) Commodity stamping factory: This factory mainly produces handicrafts, tableware, etc., and has made great progress in recent years.
(3) Home appliance parts stamping factories: These were only after the development of China's home appliances, and most of them were distributed in-home appliance companies.
(4) Automobile industry: mainly in deep drawing, automobile factories, tractor factories, aircraft factories, and other factories.
(5) Stamping of auto parts and other industries: mainly punching and shear forming. Many of the companies in this type of department belong to standard parts factories, and there are also some independent stamping factories. There are many such small factories near some automobile factories or tractor factories.
(6) Special stamping enterprises: such as the stamping of aviation parts, etc. But these craft factories are also included in some large factories.
7. How to Troubleshoot Metal Stamping Parts
Generally speaking, common problems of metal stamping parts include scratches, burrs, line offset, bumps, twists, wrinkles, etc. In daily production, there will be situations where the size of the punching hole is too large or too small, and the size of the punch is quite different.
These problems should be solved from the following aspects: considering the design dimensions of the forming convex and concave molds, the processing accuracy, and the blanking gap.
(1) When the punching edge is worn, the tensile stress on the material increases, and the tendency of the stamping parts to turn over and twist increases. When turning over, the size of the punching hole will become smaller.
(2) For the pressure of the material, the material will be plastically deformed, increasing the size of the punching hole, and when the pressure is reduced, the size of the punching hole will become smaller.
(3) The shape of the edge of the punch edge. If the end is trimmed with an angle or arc, the punching force is not easy to turn over or twist because the punching force is slowed down, so the punching size will become larger. When the end of the punch is flat (no slope or arc), the punching size will be relatively small.
8. Methods of Restraining Stamping Parts from Turning over and Twisting
(1) Reasonable design of the mold: In the progressive mold, the arrangement of the blanking sequence may affect the accuracy of the stamping parts. For the blanking of small parts of stamping parts, generally, a larger area of punching is arranged first, and then a smaller area of punching is arranged to reduce the impact of the punching force on the forming of the stamping part.
(2) Compacting the material: A material-containing gap is opened on the discharge plate to overcome the traditional mold design structure. The material can be pressed tightly when the mold is closed.
(3) Adding a strong pressure function: increasing the size of the press part of the discharge insert to increase the pressure on the material on the side of the die to prevent the stamping part from turning over and twisting during punching.
(4) The edge of the punch is trimmed with an angle or arc: this effectively reduces the buffer cutting force. By reducing the buffer cutting force, the tensile force on the material on the side of the die can be reduced to suppress the production of stamping parts. The effect of turning material and twisting.
(5) In daily mold production, care should be taken to maintain the sharpness of punching convex and concave die-cutting edges.
When the punching edge is worn, the tensile stress on the material will increase, and the tendency of the stamping part to turn over and twist becomes greater.
(6)Unreasonable or uneven blanking clearance is also the cause of turning over and distortion of stamping parts, which must be overcome.
9. How to Verify Quality of Metal Stamping Parts
(1) Visual inspection: Visual inspection is mainly used to find the abnormal appearance and macro defects of stamping parts.
(2) Inspection tool inspection: Put the stamping parts into the inspection tool and inspect the stamping parts according to the operating requirements of the inspection tool manual.
(3) Polishing of flexible gauze: wipe the surface of the outer cover with clean gauze,
Use a flexible sand net to close the surface of the stamping part and grind it to the entire surface in the longitudinal direction.
Any pitting indentation will be easily found.
(4) Touch inspection: wipe the surface of the cover with clean gauze,
When inspecting, you need to wear touch gloves and touch the surface of the stamping part along the longitudinal direction of the stamping part.
This inspection method depends on the experience of the inspector.
If necessary, oilstone can polish the detected suspicious area and verify it. This is an effective quick inspection method.
(5) Whetstone polishing: first, wipe the surface of the outer cover with clean gauze. Then whetstone is polished, and the areas with arcs and hard-to-reach places are polished with relatively small whetstones.
The direction of whetstone grinding is basically along the longitudinal direction. It fits well on the surface of the stamping parts; some special places can also be supplemented with horizontal grinding.
10. How Much Metal Stamping Parts Cost
The price of Metal stamping parts is affected by many aspects. You can send us some content of related products to get a quotation, and we will reply to you according to your product category. The prices of our products are very reasonable, it is worthwhile for what you pay, and it is guaranteed that the greater the order size, the higher the discount.
11. About Us
We are a professional manufacturer specializing in metal stamping parts, mainly stamping, drawing, welding, and bending lines. We have our equipment to complete the entire production process from mold design, prototype development, processing, assembly to surface coating. The company has a high-level team of engineers to provide you with the most practical and cost-effective solutions.
In addition to our world-class stamping and welding parts. Our sales staff are committed to providing the best service. They know the industry very well and can answer any related questions; besides, we will arrange everything from initial consultation to delivery and after-sales service. Just tell us your problem, we will deal with it and get back to you within 24 hours.
12. Our Advantages
(1) Strong engineering skills
When manufacturing parts with complex internal structures, special technology enables us to handle the difficulties in wax injection and shell-making procedures. Use casting simulation analysis system software to ensure the success of a trial-produced sample.
(2) Advanced testing equipment and strong quality assurance ability
We implement ISO9001 and TS16949 quality management systems,
with full implementation of 5S and Kanban on-site management, it is a software guarantee for quality. Besides, IQC, IPQC, and FQC quality management teams control the entire production process, effectively preventing the production of substandard products.
(3) Good customer service
We can provide customers with good services, and our employees have rich business experience, good language skills, and rich foundry or mechanical background. We implement information management driven by ERP and PMC systems to ensure a punctual delivery rate.
Our workers have rich experience and strict quality control within the industry. We are capable of providing customers with high-quality and low-cost products. The metal stamping products we produce have a smooth surface, clear lines, no surface defects such as wrinkles, scratches, etc., have sufficient rigidity and dimensional stability, and have many advantages.
If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us; we will provide you with high-quality products and provide free technical support for your project. When you contact us, you will experience beyond expectations, and everything is aimed at your satisfaction.
13. Metal Stamping China-Top 6 Things to Consider
Many companies looking to cut costs will buy metal stampings from China. Although it may seem like a good idea, many things to consider before purchasing metal stampings from China.
1. Understand the Basics-Metal stamping is a manufacturing process that uses dies to shape metal parts. Stamping dies are made of materials such as tool steel and carbide. Several metal stamping processes include drawing, bending, blanking, coining, and punching.
2. Technology and Quality China uses advanced technology to make metal stampings. However, this doesn't always mean that the quality is superior to what you can get in the United States or elsewhere. You need to understand how each factory operates and proper quality control procedures before ordering metal stampings from China.
3. Ask for Samples-Ask for samples of Chinese metal stampings before making any significant purchases. Not only does this allow you to see if the product meets your needs and standards, but it also lets you inspect the product up close so that you can see if there are any imperfections or issues with the equipment used at the factory.
4. Inspect the Factory and Process-To ensure that you get high-quality products with reasonable
5. You should have a basic understanding of what you need before talking with any potential suppliers. You'll need to know things like:
-What types of materials do you use?
-What kinds of finishes do you want?
-Do you want powder coating or painting?
-Do you need anodizing?
-What kind of tolerances do you require?
6. Technology and quality control capabilities.
The factory must have high-tech equipment and quality control capabilities to get the best results with your metal stamping in China. They should be able to provide samples of previous work before starting your project and be willing to answer any questions you may have about their processor capabilities. It's also vital that they have a good reputation among their clients (verified on sites like Alibaba). This ensures that they're going above and beyond for customer service and satisfaction! If something goes wrong during
14. What are the advantages of stamping parts?
The advantage of stamping parts, or sheet metal forming, is that it is an efficient, cost-effective way to mass-produce parts with a high degree of accuracy. Stamping can also be more precise than casting, molding, and other processes.
How are stamping parts made?
Stamping parts are made using a CNC press brake machine, a hydraulic machine that uses pressure to create a specific shape from the sheet metal material. The press brake machine presses the sheet metal between two dies, which bend it into shape.
15. What are the disadvantages of stamping parts?
The disadvantages of stamping parts include limited customization options for your part compared to other manufacturing processes. It cannot be used for extremely large, small, or thin metal sheets.
16. What are some common materials used in stamping parts?
Common materials used in stamping parts include aluminum, cold-rolled steel, hot rolled steel, stainless steel, and copper alloys. Which one you use will depend on your project needs and specifications.
17. Are there any alternatives to china stamped parts?
Other alternatives to china stamped parts include casting and molding.
18. China Sheet Metal Stamping Parts Manufacturer
1、Strict quality control system:
We have passed ISO9001-2015, ISO14001-2015, OHSAS18001 certification and obtained many national patents.
2. One-stop service:
We have been the manufacturer of sheet metal parts and precision stamping parts since 2003, so we can provide you with a one-stop service from drawing-molding-stamping-surface treatment.
3. Competitive price:
As a manufacturer, we can provide competitive prices for our customers. And for a regular customer, we can provide a long-term discount as well.
4. Fast delivery time:
We have two factories; the total area is about 12000 square meters and more than 200 employees. We have an advanced production line of laser cutting, CNC punching machine, CNC bending machine, welding robot, and powder coating line to ensure a fast delivery time.
19. Metal Stamping Parts Factory -ETCN
1. We have been a professional metal stamping parts manufacturer for more than 15 years.
2. Our company has over 200 staff, and the factory area covers about 7000 square meters.
3. Our products have been exported to the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany and many other countries enjoying a great reputation.
4. We have strong processing ability and a strict quality control system (ISO 9001).
5. We can customize metal stamping parts according to your drawings or samples.
6. Our sales team will reply to you within 24 hours during working days!
20. SHEET METAL STAMPING PARTS FACTORY -ETCN
If you're looking for a sheet metal stamping parts factory, look no further than ETCN.
We have years of experience, and our team is specially trained to look out for the best interests of our clients. We know your needs are unique, and we work hard to ensure that our services meet those needs in every way.
Our services include working with prototype design, ensuring the product passes quality control, and providing after-sale service. We can provide any service you need to ensure that working with us will be a smooth process.
We also offer a wide variety of customization options so that you can get everything exactly how you want it. That's why we're referred to as a one-stop shop for sheet metal stamping parts factories: because when you work with us, we'll take care of everything from start to finish.
21. China Cold Stamping Process Manufacturer-ETCN
For more than 10 years, ETCN has been a leading provider of cold stamping processes and equipment for China's auto industry. We have been working with the largest auto manufacturers in China, as well as many small to medium-sized companies, to provide high-quality solutions that enable them to meet their production goals without sacrificing quality or safety.
We offer all of our clients a wide range of products and services to help them achieve their goals. Our products include:
Cold stamping processes
Cold stamping equipment
Cold stamping machinery
Punching equipment for cold stampings
Stamping machines for cold stampings
Stamping equipment for cold stampings
22. Cnc Metal Stamping-ETCN
Quality Metal Stamping
Custom metal stamping services are a specialty of ours at ETCN. We have the capability to produce high-quality precision metal parts in a variety of materials and thicknesses, including carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, and brass. ETCN offers top-of-the-line custom metal stamping services including progressive die stamping, deep draw stamping, compound die-stamping, and more.
We have decades of experience in the production of Metal Stamped parts for various industries and applications. We have invested heavily in automation to ensure consistent quality and productivity. We have the ability to handle a large variety of part sizes ranging from small electronic components to large automotive body panels. Our deep-drawn capabilities can produce parts up to 180mm in depth with tolerances as low as ±0.02mm.
One Stop Solutions from Design to Prototyping & Manufacturing
23.Advantages of China sheet metal stamping factory price
1. Sheet metal stamping has a clear division of labor and a low production cost, which is conducive to large-scale production.
2. The precision of sheet metal stamping parts is high, the products are standardized and the interchangeability is good.
3. The accuracy of sheet metal stamping parts is high, and it can be used to make parts with complex shapes and high requirements for dimensional accuracy, such as molds, dies and measuring tools.