Carbon Steel/ Stainless Steel CNC Machining Parts, CNC Lathe Turning Parts
CNC turning refers to the process method of digitally controlled lathe processing. The CNC lathe is formed by adding the CNC system and drive system based on the traditional lathe. CNC lathe can be roughly divided into economic CNC lathe, full-featured CNC lathe and turning and milling compound machine, etc., with automation, high precision, high efficiency, and good versatility; suitable for complex parts and mass production.
Carbon Steel/ Stainless Steel CNC Machining Parts, CNC Lathe Turning Parts Specifications :
|Place of Origin||Shanghai|
|Supply Ability||3 days|
|Packaging Details||Wooden case or wooden pellets depended on clients' require|
Carbon Steel/ Stainless Steel CNC Machining Parts, CNC Lathe Turning Parts Detail Introduction :
CNC Turning Capability
The parts processed by precision CNC lathe have the characteristics of good stability and high precision. The added powerhead can complete the machining of parts synchronously by turning and milling, which is suitable for mass production. To provide you with a high standard of CNC Machining Services.
CNC Turning Material and Finishes
Imaging Measuring Instrument
Automatic Thread Inspection Equipment
Advantage of CNC Turning
● High processing precision and stable processing quality with our CNC milling turning;
● The multi-coordinate linkage can be carried out, and parts with complex shapes can be processed;
● When machining parts change, generally only need to change the numerical control program, which can save production preparation time;
● The machine tool of precision CNC turning itself has high precision and high rigidity, can choose a favorable processing amount and has high productivity (generally 3~5 times of ordinary machine tools);
● The precision turning machine tool has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity.