CNC machining is a manufacturing process that utilizes computers to control machine tools for cutting and drilling materials. You've come to the right place if you're wondering who the top 10 CNC Machining Services Companies are. We've specially curated a list of the best providers for your convenience and ranked them by popularity.
Established in 1996, Arrow Electronics is the largest electronic components distributor in the world.
- I.C.s, semiconductors, and microprocessors
- Connectors, relays, and switches
- Passive components, such as resistors, capacitors, and inductors
- LEDs and LCDs
- Wide product range - more than 1 million different products are available for delivery on the same day or within 24 hours. Products can be used in various applications, from consumer electronics to medical devices.
- Local support - Arrow's local offices provide fast delivery to customers' doorsteps. In addition to factory automation products, Arrow also provides auto parts and power grid equipment supply chain management solutions.
Voyager Components, established in 1999, is a professional manufacturer and supplier of CNC machining parts and electrical connectors. We are ISO 9001 and ISO TS 16949 certified. We provide high-quality products at competitive prices to our global customers.
We have been engaged in producing CNC machining parts for over ten years. Our main products include CNC machined components, CNC-machined plastic parts, precision machined parts, and customized precision metal parts.
Our company has many advantages:
1. Our factory has the most advanced equipment in China;
2. We have a strong engineering team with more than 20 experienced engineers;
3. Low price and good quality;
4. On-time delivery;
5. Flexible lead time;
Amphenol PCD is the world's largest manufacturer of interconnect solutions for the Military and Commercial Aerospace markets. Amphenol PCD is the only connector manufacturer that provides end-to-end solutions to these industries, from component level connectors and contacts to Micro-D, Nano-D, and Miniature connectors, all the way up to complex box level assemblies.
Amphenol PCD has an unmatched selection of products designed to meet the stringent requirements of high-speed data and signal integrity applications. Our product offerings include:
Ruggedized PCB Assemblies
Our manufacturing facilities are registered to ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 Rev C/JIS Q 9100:2009 Quality Management Systems with NADCAP certifications for PCB manufacturing, Electroless Nickel plating, Solder plating, and more. Amphenol PCD is committed to utilizing lean manufacturing techniques throughout our entire organization.
Established in 2011, we have been committed to providing the highest quality products and competitive prices.
We have been manufacturing buttress thread couplings and accessories for several years. Our main products include a buttress thread machine; rolling thread die, buttress coupling sleeves, and couplings. In addition, we can also provide customized services according to customers' requirements.
1. We are a specialized manufacturer of high-precision buttress thread couplings and accessories. All processes are completed in our factory by ourselves.
2. Our company has a professional design team with rich experience. The design concept of our company is "specialty and personalized," which can be reflected in the design of our products to meet customers' needs better. At present, many customers from all over the world are using our products with great trust and satisfaction!
Established in 1995, Dynacast International is a global metal dies casting parts manufacturer. At Dynacast, we pride ourselves on manufacturing high-quality castings while ensuring that your product is ready to go to market when you need it.
Dynacast has been manufacturing parts in the electronics, automotive, and medical industries for over 30 years. We have over 70 locations worldwide and are considered a leader in the precision die casting industry. Our experience is deep; our solutions are endless.
We specialize in small, engineered metal components with tight tolerances, precision finishes, and complex designs. Our regular die cast part weighs less than one pound; however, we can also produce larger aluminum and magnesium components weighing 20 pounds.
FIT Electronics is a professional electronic and plastic molding manufacturer specializing in design, development, manufacturing, sales, and service. We can provide OEM/ODM services for home appliances, medical equipment, consumer electronics, telecommunication products, auto parts, and other industrial products.
The company was founded in 2010. Now we have more than 50 employees, including over 5 engineers.
Our online store located at http://www.fityoung.com/ has been running since 2016.
Our main products include CNC machining, plastic injection molding, die casting, and stamping parts. We can also provide wire harnesses and cable assemblies, PCBA manufacturing, and product assembly.
We have our factory which covers about 2000 square meters with good environment. We are equipped with advanced machines such as CNC lathes, milling machines, turning machines, and inspection equipment to ensure the high quality of our products. Our monthly capacity is up to 100,000 pieces which can meet your large quantity needs.
Established in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (NASDAQ: HLND) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, and automation controls. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012 and now has 19 locations. Its industry-leading service offering to customers in the Asia Pacific results from a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be." Learn more at www.heilindasia.com
Main Products: Automotive Connectors Suppliers
Heilind's experienced team of sales and technical experts is dedicated to providing exceptional value to our products and services. We provide our customers with a wide selection of product offerings across many different markets and applications through our vast inventory holding and vendor relationships and efficient supply chain management systems and processes.
Molex Incorporated, a global supplier of electronic components, offers a broad portfolio of interconnect products and services in various markets, including data communications, telecommunications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle, and medical. The company operates globally through more than 40 plants and offices with manufacturing facilities in 16 countries and Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Americas, and Europe.
With the development of the high-tech industry and technology level upgrades constantly, the demands for CNC machining parts are becoming increasingly diversified. The market is flooded with various CNC machining parts widely used in auto, furniture building, agriculture, etc. With so many types of CNC machining parts on the market, it isn't easy to choose one that suits your application perfectly.
There are many types of CNC machining parts in Molex's product line. The company has several advantages over its competitors:
First, Molex has a strong technical support team that can provide comprehensive guidance for customers to choose appropriate products according to their needs. Second, Molex has a strict quality control system to ensure that each part can meet customers' requirements.
Established in 2006, OptiPart Ltd has grown steadily to become a specialist CNC machine shop. We have a wealth of experience and expertise to offer our customers across a range of engineering industries, and we consistently deliver the highest quality products on time, every time.
Main Products: CNC Turning, CNC Milling & CNC Machining
Company Advantages: The management team at OptiPart is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We strive to provide the very best customer service by getting it right the first time, with clear communication throughout all stages of the process, from initial inquiry to product delivery. This is achieved by having highly experienced staff passionate about our services and doing things right the first time around.
Established in 2007, Shenzhen Schaffner EMC Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and exporter concerned with designing, developing, and producing CNC machining services. We are located in Shenzhen, China, with convenient transportation access. All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in various markets worldwide.
1) Prototype manufacturing: SLA/SLS/FDM/CNC machining/3D printing
2) Quality control: CMM inspection & functional testing
3) Post-processing: polishing/painting/silk screen/anodizing/laser engraving etc
4) Packaging: assembled or disassembled according to clients' need
5) Assembly services
1) Rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, and low volume production with over 10 years of experience.
2) High accuracy, tolerance can be ±0.005mm.
3) More than 300 skilled workers, advanced equipment from Germany and Japan, and a management team from Taiwan.
ETCN is a company that offers single processed parts and combined processes that can cover machining, welding, stamping, forming, testing, and assembly. With over ten years of experience in custom engineering services, we have a full set of processing equipment to achieve many operations that enable us to provide clients with high-quality and low-cost products. We have professional engineers designing and manufacturing customized products according to customers' requirements or drawings.
1. High precision machining parts (CNC turning parts, CNC milling parts)
2. In-house tool design & fabrication - to meet customers' projects requirements for fast turnaround time and cost-saving.
3. Strong engineering team - to provide customers with technical support such as 2D / 3D drawing design or material selection, etc.
ETCN is a company that offers single processed parts and supports machining part assembly. Various processed CNC parts can be provided.
Our capabilities include milling, turning, stamping, sheet metal fabrication, casting, forging, torsion bar, spring, bolt nut, and screw making.
Any questions or RFQs will get a response within 24 hours.
PDJ Vibro Ltd is a CNC machining company based in Nottingham, UK. We provide high-quality precision engineering services and products to clients worldwide.
Our customers range from start-up companies to long-established blue-chip OEMs, many of whom have been buying from us for over 45 years.
We pride ourselves on being a customer-focused and solution-driven organization, offering outstanding product quality and exceptional customer service.
Our facility enjoys an enviable reputation for excellence in the engineering industry. Our highly skilled workforce operates our state-of-the-art equipment, dedicated to achieving the highest standards, whatever your requirement.
Titanium Industries, Inc. has been the global leader in the distribution of titanium mill products since 1972.
Titanium Industries' selection of Titanium and Specialty Metal Mill Products is supported by our strategically located stocking facilities worldwide. Our high inventory levels and superior logistics deliver quality material when and where you need it.
In addition to our extensive inventory, Titanium Industries offer a wide range of value-added processing services for our customers, including:
Cut to Length
Water Jet Cutting
CNC Machining (Milling, Turning & Drilling)
Aeromet is one of the most experienced, innovative, and cost-competitive aerospace machined parts and assemblies suppliers.
We have been providing precision machined parts for over 50 years. Our customers include major aerospace companies and the U.S. government.
The Aeromet difference? We have the experience and resources to handle even the most challenging projects — from prototyping to production.
Quality, expertise, service, and value are our passion.
Aeromet is a world-class supplier of precision machined parts, part assemblies, and raw material forgings designed to meet or exceed customer requirements at competitive prices with on-time delivery.
We specialize in CNC turning and milling stainless, aluminum, titanium, and specialty alloys. We also provide heat treating, anodizing, painting, assembly, kitting, packaging services, and raw material forgings.
1. The design of CNC Industries aluminum casting covers many factors. They are the arrangement of lines and forms, shape of space and the spatial effect, layout of interior elements, aesthetic function, and durability.
2. The product is antibacterial. It is treated with antibacterial agents that damage the microbial structure and kill bacteria cells.
3. Its long lifespan dramatically reduces maintenance costs, which will be a choice for people looking to reduce energy bills.
We are a CNC machining company manufacturing different types of parts for various industries for more than 30 years. Our clients include companies in the aerospace, automotive, and defense industries. We have a team of skilled engineers and programmers who work together to provide our customers with cost-effective solutions to their needs.
Established in 1976, we are one of the largest CNC machining companies in the United States, with more than 100 employees working in our 118,000-square-foot production facility. Our engineers implement cutting-edge technologies to ensure that we can complete your OEM project regardless of its complexity and scope.
Established in 2005, Deeco Metals manufactures high-specification metal parts for the aerospace, defense, and technology industries. Our customers include major aircraft manufacturers, aerospace companies, and defense contractors. An advanced metrology laboratory complements our manufacturing capabilities.
Metal parts, sheet metal components, machined parts such as bolts, nuts, screws, and washers.
The company has several top-of-the-line CNC machines that can turn out precision metal parts at high volumes with great turnaround times. The company employs six-axis machining to make it possible for us to produce very specific parts based on detailed customer specifications. In addition to utilizing the most advanced CNC machines available, we also engage in advanced computer modeling and design techniques that help us avoid problems before they occur. Our engineers employ advanced design software such as AutoCAD to create 3D models of the components we plan to manufacture. We then use finite element analysis software to test the models for stress and durability before manufacturing them in our plant. This helps us avoid costly mistakes and improve turnaround times dramatically compared with companies that rely on manual calculations or have no system for testing their designs before production begins.
17. Concentric Precision Machining LLC., U.S.
Established in 2003, Concentric Precision Machining LLC. has made a name for itself in the list of top service providers of CNC Machining Services and CNC Turning Services in the United States.
Concentric Precision Machining LLC. is listed in Trade India's list of verified companies offering a wide array of Aluminum 6061-T6 Raw materials, Brass 360 Raw materials, Copper 101 Raw materials, etc. Contact here for CNC Machining Services and CNC Turning Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
CNC Machining Services
CNC Turning Services
Main Business Region
North America, South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific region, etc.
Established in 2002, IMATEC SA is one of the leading manufacturers of CNC machined parts and precision metal components.
Our main products include axle shafts, high-pressure pump parts, hydraulic valve components, hydraulic cylinder parts, hydraulic motor parts, metal stamping parts, and plastic injection molding parts.
We have more than 10 years of experience in CNC machined parts and metal components. We can provide one-stop services from concept development to prototyping to production to assembly and packaging. We have strict quality control systems in both manufacturing and management. And we are ISO9001:2008 certified.
CNC Machining Services Companies
It is critical to find partners who can offer value-added services that take your products from concept to completion with speed and accuracy in today's competitive market. Deeco Metals is a full-service engineering and manufacturing company offering a complete range of CNC machining services companies for various industries.
CREATIVE TECHNOLOGIES was established in 2014 and devoted to CNC machining services for more than 5 years.
The main products of CREATIVE TECHNOLOGIES are CNC machining parts and components. They are widely used in different industries, such as auto parts, motorcycle parts and accessories, medical devices, telecommunication equipment, industrial equipment, etc.
1. The company is located in Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, where the transportation is convenient, and the cost of labor is low. Therefore, CREATIVE TECHNOLOGIES can provide good quality at a competitive price.
2. The company has passed the ISO9001:2015 certification. Besides, it is strictly operated according to international standards and has passed many international quality system certifications.
3. The factory has a full range of CNC machining equipment. For example, CNC milling machines (including 5-axis), CNC turning machines (including Swiss-type lathes), general milling machines, general lathes, grinding machines, etc. Compared with some other CNC machining shops in China, they have more professional equipment to ensure better accuracy of machined parts and components.
Established in 2010, TRIDENT MACHINE TOOLS (PTY) LTD has over 40 years of experience. We are the supplier of high-quality machine tools for the Engineering industry. We have many high-performance machines and tools to meet your needs.
CNC & Conventional Milling Machines
CNC & Conventional Turning Machines
Press Brakes & Guillotines
Band Saws & Cold Cut Saws
Plasma Cutters & Drills
MIG/TIG Welding Machines
Metal Working Lathes & Accessories
Wood Working Machinery & Accessories
Full backup support is available with all machine sales. We offer a comprehensive in-house service to ensure that all your machinery is fully supported, including spare parts and regular servicing, training, and tooling. We also offer a full on-site service guarantee. To ensure that your machinery is fully maintained, we offer contracts to suit your company requirements. Our technicians will constantly monitor the performance of your machine tool to ensure that you get maximum production time from your equipment. We can source quality machine tools at affordable prices for our customers, offering after-sales service and support throughout Southern Africa. All equipment is supplied with manufacturer's
CNC machining services have become more common in the market, and there are more and more CNC machining services companies. So how to choose a good CNC machining services company?
1. Professional attitude: High-quality products must be guaranteed by advanced technology, but also require a professional attitude, including professional skills, professional service, etc.; only when both are available can we ensure the quality of products.
2. Production experience: To produce high-quality products, you need to have a wealth of production experience and professional knowledge. When choosing a machining service company, choosing a factory with long-term experience is best.
3. Procurement cost: In addition to considering the above two points, procurement costs are also critical considerations for many businesses that need CNC machining services. A good CNC machining service company can provide high-quality products and services at a lower cost.
Thank you for reading and allowing you to find the perfect CNC machining service provider in your area. Feel free to browse through the companies' list and contact them directly with your inquiries!