The general procedure is as follows:
Design →Drafting → Inverting mold → Execution → Stone Setting → Polishing → Plating
Design: by the designer, first design a good sketch, out of design drawings.
Drafting: The master will make the physical sample according to the design drawing.
Inverting mold: After the sample comes out, the department will make the wax sample which is similar to the sample, and then vacuum casting will be done—casting, made into semi-finished products, that is, the rough mold of sheik decoration.
Execution: the sub-piece, the whole piece of semi-finished products for preliminary repair.
Stone setting: jewelry to be inlaid to be processed by this department, plain gold class non-inlaid jewelry can be directly Polishing.
Polishing: compared with the mold execution process, the polishing process is more detailed processing.
Plating: according to the requirements of customers or designers to the surface of the jewelry on the light, bright color and wear protection treatment.
Jewelry making is a combination of artificial technology and modern mechanical processing technology. Artificial production processes include filigree process, blue-burning process, base flower process, dot cui process, tire process, inlay process, flat filling process, etc. Modern machining processes include the casting process, stamping process, electroforming process, and so on.
The filigree process is a delicate gold process of processing gold and silver into silk and then making gold and silver jewelry using winding, pinching, filling, and stacking. The different decorative parts can be made into different patterns of filigree, arch, slub, wheat ear silk, etc. The production methods can be divided into pinching, filling, stacking, welding, stacking, blocking, weaving, knitting, etc.
(1) Filigree cuts grooves made of filigree into various patterns such as plum blossoms, peony flowers, flying birds, dragons and phoenixes, pavilions, and pavilions.
(2) Filling is to fill the flattened filigree in the design outline. Commonly used types are arch-filling silk, filling petals, and so on.
(3) Zan welding is joining together the finished patterns and forming complete jewelry through welding.
(4) Stacking is the process of winding the coded wire on the charcoal shape by piling up the charcoal ash, forming various shapes, and sieving the powder with a small sieve, and the process of welding.
(5) Weaving is to knit the edge patterns of gold and silver wires and the shading of different shapes, then glue the different flower patterns made by various processes on the shading and complete the welding.
The flower clustering process usually uses steel of various shapes, and a small hammer is used to hammer the steel-xin pattern on the bar-shaped gold and silver surface after the fire. Flower craftsmanship uses engraving, grabbing, and other methods to engrave patterns and patterns. The patterns and patterns are deep and shallow, full of artistic appeal.
The burning blue craft is also called the dot blue craft. Similar to the dot cui craft, both are cloisonne crafts. Burning blue craft is not an independent type of work. Still, as an auxiliary type of jewelry, it appears in the jewelry (pandora glass beads) industry to embellish, decorate, and increase the beauty of colors.
The inlay process is also known as the actual inlay process. It mainly consists of hammer sawing, pliers, filing, and cutting. It is a process of hammering and forging a piece of gold, sawing part of the pattern, and then welding it into a whole. The processing procedure is as follows:
(1) Making parts: The gold raw materials that have been fired many times are made into parts with a certain pattern through the method of sawing, flower arranging, rolling, filing, etc.
(2) Welding: The various parts produced are assembled in strict accordance with the design requirements of the drawings and welded with flux to form the main body of the jewelry.
(3) Appraisal of quality: The quality of the main body of the made jewelry is inspected by the inspector. The color is analyzed and printed, and the quality appraisal label is attached.
(4) Polishing: The main shape of the finished jewelry is polished with an agate knife, pickling, polishing machine, etc.
(5) Inlay gems: fix the gems (pandora charms) on the main body of the jewelry. Common inlay methods include claw setting, channel setting, bezel setting, etc.
(6) Re-polishing: Polish the inlaid jewelry again.
The casting process is a method of mass production of jewelry with a casting machine. This method has the advantages of improving work efficiency and reducing cost. The processing procedure is as follows: make a rubber mold according to the jewelry design sample; use the rubber mold to make a wax mold by injecting wax; plant the wax mold into a wax tree; inject the cylinder with the wax tree into the plaster to make a plaster mold; put the plaster mold Put it in an oven to dry, and heat it until the gypsum mold is dewaxed; pour the molten gold into the gypsum mold; clean and remove the gypsum, and then perform polishing and inlaying procedures.
The electroforming process is modern technology, and its principle is the same as electroplating. In the casting solution, the female mold is a casting. After the surface activation treatment, there is a conductive layer. After the surface activation treatment, there is a conductive layer. The current is turned on. The gold is gradually deposited on the casting of the female mold by electrophoresis in the electric field. It can be taken out when it reaches a certain thickness. Then it is polished and welded, and the surface is treated to become beautiful electroformed jewelry.
In addition to traditional polishing and electroplating, modern surface treatment processes have added frosting, noise fixing, and sandblasting processes. After this process is processed, the surface color of jewelry (wholesale pandora beads) is brighter and more harmonious.